Chat via bluetooth from your mobile Android the ios? It seems useless and even strange, especially since there are currently three instant messaging applications that exceed one billion users, including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram; However, below we will explain why you should learn this important trick.
This means that in the event of a crash of WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc., a global power outage or any other situation that prevents access to the Internet, Wi-Fi signal or mobile data, Bridgefy Without a doubt it would be the best option, yes, it is recommended to install it as a precaution, because if you find yourself in a situation similar to the one we have mentioned you will not be able to communicate with anyone.
HOW TO CHAT ON BLUETOOTH ON ANDROID OR IOS
- First, download the app Bridgefy.
- Now, show the control panel of your mobile, where there is airplane mode, turn on the bluetooth and the location, it is very important that you save it.
- Then open the app you downloaded and give it the necessary permissions so it can work.
- Complete the registration (just enter your name).
- At the top you will see three tabs, click on the last one and a button will appear that says “Open forum”, touch it.
- It is important to note that other users Android the ios It must be within a radius of about 100 meters maximum.
Hello, here we show you how you can reach someone offline in the event of a natural disaster, in very rural or remote areas, etc. Another point in favor of the application is that you will not need to add other people and the messages have end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and the person speaking will be able to see the content of the chat.
Are you bored in your free time? Not sure what to do besides browse social media? Well, we recommend that you try the best games. Android The most downloaded of the week, you can find out by clicking Who And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.