JNU Confess Card 2020 has been produced. Test how to download corridor tickets
The Nationwide Tests Company (NTA) introduced the JNU 2020 Admission Card on the formal portal jnuexams.nta.nic.in on September 23rd. For JNU admission, candidates can now accessibility the JNU Admission Card 2020 from the formal web site jnuexams.nta.nic.in. Candidates can enter their application amount and date of beginning to log in to the window and download the JNEU Permit Card 2020.
Candidates who have formerly registered with JNUEE can obtain the NTA JNU Allow Card 2020.
The JNU Admission Card 2020 incorporates information about the prospect and the test, including identify, prospect signature, image, examination venue tackle, JNU examination date and time, etcetera.
According to official information, 116558 candidates registered with JNUEEE and JNUE CEEB last 12 months.
JNU Acknowledge Card 2020: How to download hall tickets
Candidates can complete the next methods to obtain the JNU Admission Card 2020.
- Pay a visit to the formal NTA internet site – jnuexams.nta.nic.in
- [カードの承認：JNUEE 2020]Simply click on the tab
- Make sure you enter your application amount and day of start
- [送信]Click on.
- The JNU Enrollment Card 2020 will be displayed on the monitor.
- Down load the JNU 2020 Admission Certificate and print it out for potential reference.