TCL has started rolling out the Android 11 update to TCL 10L mid-range users, fulfilling a promise made last spring to provide an operating system update and two years of security patches.
Seen for the first time by an Italian site Blog HDThe rollout kicked off last Friday, blurring expectations for those who assume that the mid-ranks will eventually or won’t get the update. It’s impressive to get a $ 250 device upgrade when the many Android 10 flagships are still impressive.
Although Android 11 has many new features, including screen recording, chat bubbles, and airplane mode with Bluetooth, there are not many value-added features, as you would expect from an average ranger, outside of the TCL UI Overlay. . . Since the only version of the changelog is available in Italian, we used some of the magic of Google Lens to bring you the English version at the end of this article.
The TCL 10 Pro and 5G variants are also slated to take on Android 11 and we hope it’s not too far removed from the 10L. The information we have is about Europe, including the UK and Europe (although we have heard of “in the wild” in Italy so far), but other regions will also be updated soon.
Version 3.0.8 BBH / 2.8 GB
- Version update to Android 11
- System performance optimization, daydreams, battery optimization
- Memory album function added to gallery: functions can be sorted by AI scan
- Added interface on lock screen to open apps quickly
- Split screen feature added for floating window mode
- Notifications are less intrusive in full screen mode
- Added hidden apps folder
- Easy Link DLNA has been added
- The app lock feature has been enhanced with the Face Unlock feature
- Added recommended checkout app and smart games.
- New feature to protect privacy and more comprehensive data security
At the moment, the update is only available over the air, but we’re sure it won’t be long before our dear forum members download it, so keep checking the forum (link above).
“Travel nerd. Self-employed alcohol lover. Passionate about coffee. Web evangelist. Lifelong beer fanatic. Passionate about pop culture. “