Mozilla released an unscheduled update to variation 89..1 for the Firefox browser for Home windows, macOS, and Linux throughout the working day. Today’s update only involves enhancements, bug fixes, and stability enhancements, so no new features are predicted. With this update, Mozilla closes the vulnerability CVE-2021-29968. Specifics about the shut protection breach can be found right here. People who have set up an more mature edition of Firefox will quickly receive the update. The update can be downloaded from Aid -> Through Firefox -> Update to variation 89..1 it can also be loaded manually. You can uncover additional facts about this update underneath or on Mozilla.
Download -> Down load Firefox 89..1 for Home windows, macOS and Linux
Firefox variation 89..1 for desktop is now available for down load from Mozilla:
Obtain Firefox version 89..1 for Home windows, macOS, and Linux:
Firefox variation 89..1 consists of the subsequent new functions and enhancements:
- Home windows: Settled an concern that caused some display screen viewers to no longer interact appropriately with Firefox.
- Updated translations, such as full Spanish (Mexico) localization and other advancements.
- Corrects different regressions connected to fonts.
- Linux: Repair effectiveness and steadiness regressions with WebRender.
- macOS: Fixes screen flickering when scrolling by a webpage on an exterior keep track of.
- Organization: solution for
DisableDeveloperToolspolitics no for a longer time has an result.
- Linux: take care of damaged scroll bars in some GTK themes
- Numerous security and safety fixes.
Frequently asked questions after updating Firefox
The Mozilla Foundation builders make Firefox for Home windows, macOS, and Linux available in a number of languages. Make sure you observe that the Firefox installation will overwrite your present model of Firefox. Neither your bookmarks nor the chronicle will be shed. Even so, some extensions and other plugins may possibly no more time operate until the correct updates are obtainable.
very similar posts
by way of Mozilla