1.1. Do you want to use the laptop primarily mobile or stationary? How mobile should the laptop be? Should it be a 2-in-1 notebook/convertible?
Laptop and home alone (no room for a desktop PC)
1.2. If you want to play games: what games? What level of detail?
Counter-Strike and Age of Empires 4
1.3. Music/image/video editing or CAD: which software? Professional or hobbyist?
Image processing with Photoshop Elements
2. How big should the screen be? Do you want a touch screen or a particularly high display quality?
15 – 17 no contact
3. How long should the battery last?
4. What operating system do you want to use? Is there a license? Does the laptop already have an operating system pre-installed? Do you get Windows through college?
windows should be there
5. Do you have any wishes regarding design, processing quality, material or colour?
Good processing is important
6. Are there any other special requirements that were not asked about? Big hard drive? numeric keyboard? keyboard backlight? pen holder? Docking via USB-C/Thunderbolt 3? CD/DVD drive? Discounts (educational)? Service and warranty? maintenance options? SD card reader?
7. How much money are you willing to spend? Is buying used an option?
Is this usable? It is a little older but is currently available for 713 euros or do you prefer to put something on it and get one with an rtx 3060? So that you are better prepared for the future?
Actually, I just need a laptop where I can play both games and edit images (hobby) and run some office applications from time to time.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.