General Security has reviewed a number of crimes that perpetrators have arrested in recent days, including incidents of money theft.
– The arrest of three Yemeni residents in Jeddah who committed the theft of a money transport vehicle, stole 1.5 million riyals and shot a worker in an institution.
– The arrest of three Yemeni residents who committed a series of crimes of fraud and fraud in the marketing of products. Via Bogus business establishments in Nabhaniya governorate and promotion of them through social media, during which they raised more than 300,000 riyals.
The overthrow of a citizen in Jeddah who robbed a store at gunpoint In his power And hit the store worker and run away with a stolen vehicle.
Citizens Captured in Rafha Governorate To accuse them Committing the crime of theft of medicines subject to regulated medical circulation from a pharmacy in a hospital, while burning the tools used in the crime to deceive the competent authorities.
– The arrest of a resident of Baloch nationality in Mecca Al-Mukarramah for wearing a security jacket inside his vehicle, documenting it and posting it on social media.
– The overthrow of a citizen on the road to Al-Haqo Jizan for refusing to respond to security men and speaking out against him during his arrest, as well as documenting and posting it on social media.
In the hands of the security men.
– Public safety (@security_gov) May 22, 2021
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.