Mike Brown had announced a very large roster at the beginning of the preparation with 49 names, including 12 NBA players. He has just reduced this list to 15 players and among the great absentees there are Mount Morris, OG Anunoby, Al-farouq Aminu Y Udoka AzubuikeBut the workforce is very attractive with 8 NBA players.
- Miye Oni (Utah Jazz)
- Kz Okpala (Miami Heat)
- Precious Achiuwa (Miami Heat)
- Jahlil Okafor (Detroit Pistons)
- Josh Okogie (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Gabe Vincent (Miami Heat)
- Jordan Nwora (Milwaukee Bucks
- Chimezie Metu (Sacramento Kings)
- Ike Iroegbu (Elan Chalon, France)
- Michael Gbinije (BC Nevèżíe, Lithuania)
- Obi Emegano (Fuenlabrada, Spain)
- Calab Agada (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)
- Ekpe Udoh (RF Beijing, China)
- Stan Okoye (Gran Canaria, Spain)
- Chima Moneke (Orleans, France)
3 will have to be eliminated before the Olympics.
They will be in Group B which on paper is perhaps the least harsh with Australia, Germany and Italy.
The list of 15 men 🇳🇬🇳🇬 pic.twitter.com/4H95yiGGLb
– D’Tigers | Nigeria Basketball (@NigeriaBasket) July 6, 2021
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.