The Pokémon GO Johto Tour 2022 is upon us and some Trainers are still wondering if it’s worth the ticket. But you can also participate without a ticket.
Update of 02/16/2022: In 10 days the Johto Tour will begin in Pokémon GO. Many fans probably still have some unanswered questions, such as whether the event is really worth buying tickets for. Of course, anyone who has decided not to buy a ticket can also come across many Pokémon from the second generation. However, these will probably appear a bit less often than with the ticketed trainers.
|name of the game||Pokémon GO|
|Release (date of first publication)||July 06, 2016|
|gender||augmented reality, mobile|
To give players a better overview, the San Francisco developer has now re-listed what’s in store for coaches who don’t buy a ticket. Here’s what you can expect from the Johto Tour in Pokémon GO if you don’t buy a ticket:
- Johto Pokémon appear in the wild, in raids, and hatch from 7 km Eggs.
- Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, and Ho-Oh appear in Raid Battles.
- Lugia and Ho-Oh caught in Raid Battles have the special moves Air Blast and Cleansing Fire, respectively.
- Region-exclusive Pokémon Scaraborn and Corasonn appear in Raid Battles around the world
- 2 km Eggs will hatch Baby Pokémon Pichu, Pii, Fluffyuff, Togepi, Bully, Kussila, Elekid, and Magby
- During the event you can make up to 6 special exchanges
- There are five changing habitats for the event, each containing different monsters.
- Music by composer Junichi Masuda will be played during the event.
- There is a limited-time research focused on Trainer Battles.
- Until 23:00 local time, you don’t have to walk Eevee for it to evolve into Psiana or Nachtara.
Even without a ticket, the Johto Tour in Pokémon GO is definitely worth taking part in. In addition, Niantic yesterday announced new forms of the legendary Pokémon. This is how Apex Crypto Lugia and Ho-Oh will appear for the Johto Tour. However, to catch the two monsters, you need to buy a ticket for the Johto Tour.
Pokémon GO: Participating in the Johto Tour without a ticket, is that possible?
First report of February 11, 2022: San Francisco: A worldwide event is coming up in Pokémon GO: the Johto Tour. This event took place last year, but it was the Kanto Tour. Like last year’s event, the Johto Tour will focus on Pokémon that were first encountered in this region. So that fans can look forward to the hundred monsters of the second generation. However, you have to buy a ticket to participate. We will tell you if you can participate in the Johto Tour in Pokémon GO without a ticket and what you can expect.
When does the Johto Tour take place? The Johto Tour will take place on February 26, 2022. This Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm, Pokémon GO players can catch tons of second-generation Pokémon, get tons of bonuses, and have a lot of fun.
Can I join the Johto Tour without a ticket? To take part in the Johto Tour, you need a ticket, which costs €11.99 in the in-game store and has been available for purchase for a few weeks now. Now many trainers are rightly wondering if the entry to the Johto Tour is worth it or if it is also possible to participate without a ticket. The latter can clearly be stated. However, ticketless coaches should be prepared for significant restrictions. However, they can participate in the event as it is a global event.
Pokémon GO: You have these advantages when buying a ticket for the Johto Tour
What is there without entry into the Johto Tour? Without a ticket, players must be prepared not to encounter all one hundred Pokémon from the second generation. Additionally, some Pokémon from the Johto Region will hatch from 7 km Eggs. Trainers without a ticket can get Pokemon Togepi, Fluffyuff, Winnie-the-pea, and Pichu from 2km Eggs. Limited research on Trainer Battles will also be possible. Here is an overview of all points:
- Some Pokémon first encountered in the Johto region appear in the wild and in raids.
- Some Pokémon first encountered in the Johto region hatch from 7km Eggs.
- Togepi, Fluffyuff, Pii and Pichu hatch from 2km eggs.
- Limited research on Trainer Battles.
What about the ticket? Those who pay a €11.99 ticket, on the other hand, get much more on offer. All of the Pokémon that were first discovered in the Johto region appear in the wild for ticket holders, and of course, some also appear in raids. Also, the chances of catching shinys are increased for ticket holders. Plus, buyers also get an event-exclusive Special Research on Celebi. If you’ve already completed your Johto-Dex, it’s probably not worth buying a ticket. Then for sure you already have the strongest Pokémon that can be caught in the Johto Tour.
Rubric list image: © Niantic/The Pokémon Company (montage)
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.