SamsungAnnouncing leadership in lifestyle design innovation, sweeping 48 awards from the stage 2021 International Design Excellence Awards
Samsung electronics A world leader in innovation and technology Emphasize excellence in design to improve life. sweeping the awards from the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA) 2021 event, a global design competition for up to 48 awards.
The award consists of With seven silver awards, three bronze awards and 38 other finalists, the IDEA 2021 awards reflect a deep understanding of the lifestyles of users. From product design Functional design to advanced design concepts
The IDEA Awards have been held annually by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) since 1980 and are the most influential design awards event in North America. Criteria for nominations and awarding of awards include design innovation. Benefit for users and value for society
products ofSamsungSilver Tier Awarded Design Advances Include:
- Samsung’s flagship Neo QLED TV technology (QN900A) comes in an Infinity Screen design, which increases the viewing area by reducing the thickness of the TV frame until it is almost invisible.
- Samsung Cube Air Purifier (AX9500N) that gives users the freedom to co-design the machine panel to suit their personal tastes.
- The Bespoke Slim Vacuum (VS6800AL) not only has a slimmer design, it can clean thoroughly. but you can also adjust the color to meet the needs
- The SmartThings kitchen platform is your hub for all your culinary needs. Using Whisk’s Food AI technology to enhance the kitchen experience.
and Bronze award winning products include:
- The Frame TV Lifestyle, a television that can blend seamlessly into the room, comes with Art mode, allowing users to experience world-class art and turn their home into a private gallery.
- Premiere’s lifestyle projector for those who want to experience the movie theater experience.
- Custom 4-door Flex refrigerators come with a look that can be customized to suit the lifestyle and needs of specific users.
“During the past year, the lifestyles of people around the world have changed a lot. Accordingly, Sansung has been watching the changes to provide a better user experience for the product, ”said Dong Tae Li, executive vice president and director of Samsung’s Product Design Center. to adapt to various lifestyles of users and to be able to clearly reflect the identity of the person who came out. “
IDEA 2021 was held online on September 21, and the International Design Conference was held in the same format over two days from September 22 to 23, with Vice President Dong Tae Lee representing an internal briefing. Work under the theme “Design for a better tomorrow”
The award-winning products of the IDEA 2021 stage already sold in Thailand are television products. Both Samsung TV Neo QLED 8K (QN900A), The Frame lifestyle TV and The Premiere lifestyle projector. Those who are interested can see more details at https://www.samsung.com/th/tvs/ and you can track the list of award-winning products All International Awards for Design Excellence 2021 at https://www.idsa.org/IDEA
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.