Nintendo’s “Limited Time” Switch Release Super Mario 3D All Stars I received an exciting new update.
This adds support for the GameCube controller to Super Mario SunshineTherefore, you can now play this particular game with the same controls as in the original game release. Of course, you need to be able to access the GameCube Controller Adapter to access this mode.
There is also inversion camera support and various other common fixes to improve the overall package. Below is a complete patch note courtesy of Nintendo’s support page.
Ver. 1.1.0 (released on November 16, 2020)
- Players can now flip camera controls on all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube Controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube Controller for Super Mario Sunshine is only supported in TV mode.
- A GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) is required to use this controller with the Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter to the controller can be found here...
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- You will see all the buttons in Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo GameCube Controller is not reflected.
- Other common fixes have been applied to improve the overall gameplay of all three titles.
What do you think of this latest update to Super Mario 3D All Stars? Did you notice anything else? Please leave a comment below.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.