Tech Gaming Report

Latest Tech & Gaming News

Tech Gaming Report

Supercell’s Brawl Stars generate $ 422 million from first year

SupercellAccording to Brown Stars, it has generated total revenue of $ 422 million since the first year. Sensor tower..

Launched worldwide on December 12, 2018, multiplayer mobile shooters account for the majority of South Korea’s revenue at $ 94 million (22%).

The United States was second with $ 73 million (17%), followed by Germany with $ 35 million (8%).

Asia dominates

Overall, Asia generated $ 143 million in revenue for the Brollsters, accounting for 34% of player spending and defeating Clash of Clans and Crash Royale. But when it comes to global spending, Brawl Stars has been chasing the old brothers as the third best game in Supercell’s catalog in terms of revenue.

Google Play users make up the majority of revenue at $ 242 million (57%), with the App Store accounting for the remaining $ 180 million (43%).

141 million downloads

Throughout the first 365 days, Bowlstar has been downloaded approximately 141 million times worldwide. Brazil overtakes the United States with 14 million (10%) downloads and 13 million installations, or 9%. Russia was then ranked third with 12 million or 8.5%, making it the top three.

Android users again surpassed downloads, surpassing 106 million, accounting for 75% of the total. Since then, iOS players have accounted for the remaining 35 million installations, or 25%. The average revenue per download is equivalent to $ 2.90.

Supercell released a new game, Rush Wars, in August. Blend elements from previous games to create fast-paced, casual action titles. However, four months after the player determined that there were too many repetitions, the game was canceled and multiple updates did not resolve the issue.

READ  Mortal Kombat 11 may contain narration from the 1995 movie cast