Saint Seiya Awakening: KotZ, the strategy RPG with collectible heroes developed by YOOZOO Games and based on the famous animated series, is about to host the arrival of a new playable knight, a dungeon limited time and an exclusive Galactic Redemption skin created by a Saint Seiya Awakening player! Below are the most important details:
- From January 27 to February 3, the new Knight Shijima di Virgo will be available with a limited time summon. Shijima from Virgo is The man closest to the gods and is considered one of the most virtuous men among the Knights of Athena.
- During the event, players will be able to experience Virgo’s story about Shijima through an exclusive dungeon dedicated to him and use the new hero in Shijima’s Training, thus discovering his origins and abilities.
- Starting January 27, Golden Rider Mur’s story will be added to the Legend of the Knights missions. Players will be able to review Mur’s stories and earn rewards in this challenging PvE mode. Additionally, the update will re-introduce Melee PvP: Temple of Neptune and Rami, a new Cosmos.
- Within the week, the game will also be offering limited-time winter sales, with discounts of 85% to 95% dedicated to rare items, such as advanced gems, SS skill volume tickets, and skill tomes.
- Another new feature is the addition of a new knight skin created by one of the Saint Seiya Awakening players! Gemini’s Kanon Galactic Redemption skin, created by Brazilian player Palantiriel from the Mensa-54 server, will be available for free to all players who log into the game between January 27 and February 3. Check out the skin below!
- Palantiriel, The Saint Seiya Awakening player who created the mask pictured above said the following words about the contest: “I’ve been a Saint Seiya fan since I was a kid and when I saw that there was a game available for mobile devices, I immediately downloaded it! I chose to participate because it immediately seemed like a fun and challenging challenge. There are many things I have learned, but in particular I have come to realize that the importance of saving your work across multiple platforms should never be underestimated. My laptop broke on the day of the subscription deadline and if I hadn’t shared the file with a friend online, I wouldn’t have been able to participate! Also, I made new friends and met amazing artists who, like me, have shared their work with the online community! The competition was tough and I feel honored and privileged to have competed in the final against amazing artists who have submitted wonderful work, as well as all the other entrants!