Every Sunday, the newsroom invites you to discover the essentials of the week’s video game news. Here is the summary of what not to miss from 12/19 to 12/26.
You could not follow the video game news of the week, but would you like to know what information you should not miss?
Don’t move, you’ve come to the right place! JVL invites you to discover what news has been the most successful in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here you have the essentials for the week from 12/19 to 12/26:
- One free game per day on the Epic Games Store, who’s next? (Wednesday 12/22)
A list filtered for a few days now shows 100% good information. Discover the possible future games of the free daily operation in the Epic store.
- January 2022 PS Plus games are on the run (Wednesday 12/22)
A racing game on PS5, a PS4 museum, and a co-op FPS should be coming to PS Plus in the next batch, on January 4.
- Gran Turismo 7 brochure announces more than 90 tracks and 420 cars (Tuesday 12/21)
Some figures are increasingly clear on the side of the simulation game Gran Turismo 7, through the promotional brochure distributed in Japan.
- PS Store: Games at Reduced Prices with the “Super January Promotion” (Wednesday 12/22)
Come back every year, the “January Super Promotion” operation is launched on PlayStation Store. Over 1000 items, including a bundle of PS4, PS5 and PSVR games offered at a discount of up to -75%.
- Ubisoft Announces 60fps Arrival in Assassin’s Creed Origins (Tuesday, 12/21)
Soon you will be able to enjoy Assassin’s Creed Origins in 60 fps. But for that, it will first be necessary to bring a PS5 or an Xbox Series.
- One of the best indie games of 2021 is free on the Epic Games Store (Monday 12/20)
Until December 31, Epic offers you a free game every day, the opportunity to discover good independent nuggets like this game nominated for the Game Awards 2021.
- Micromania fined for its questionable practices (Tuesday 12/21)
But what is happening in Micromania? Some of you have undoubtedly noticed the huge yellow banner that spoils your unacknowledged pleasure of browsing your site. Here is its reason for being.
- Make space on your PS5 disc, Horizon Forbidden West will be heavy (Wednesday 12/22)
According to information released by an account specialized in the weight of games, the Guerrilla title should be among the heaviest on the PS5, but it will offer a preview download very soon.
- The Japanese singer and voice actor Sayaka Kanda passed away (Monday 12/20)
Japanese actress and singer Sayaka Kanda, 35, was found dead in Japan. He lent his voice to characters from Kingdom Hearts or Danganronpa.
- Elden Ring: game size and known pre-download date (Tuesday 12/21)
As is often the case, Twitter has revealed the first information about the upcoming Elden Ring download on PS5.
- The best and worst matches of 2021 according to the writing (Thursday 23/12)
On the occasion of the end of the year, we look at the worst and best marks given by the editorial team of “JVL” in 2021. With a 20/20 for an indie game new to consoles!
- Ubisoft Is Experiencing A Massive And Worrisome “Exodus” Of Its Employees (Tuesday, 12/21)
In an investigation within the company, the French group would face a talent drain, attracted by other studios, especially in Canada, where development is exploding.
- Michael Keaton will reprise the role of Batman in two films (Thursday 12/23)
Actors never stop going back and forth between Marvel and DC. In addition to The Flash, Michael Keaton will return to his first superhero role in the upcoming Batman Universe movie.
- Five New Exclusive Images from Horizon Forbidden West (Thursday 12/23)
In the latest issue of “Game Informer” magazine, the game director featured 5 images, including one that sheds light on the Burrower.
- GTA Trilogy: Rockstar Offers Compensation To PC Gamers (Tuesday, December 21)
Rockstar Games offers compensation to players who have a PC copy of the much-criticized GTA Trilogy in their possession.
Feel free to react to this weekly top in the comments!
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.