How can a GIF be accompanied by music?
- Go to Convertio.co web page and change your GIF file to MP4.
- To do this, simply just slide the GIF into the grey box or press the “Find Files” button.
- When the conversion is carried out, you can obtain the completed MP4.
- If you have the MP4 file, it is superior to use XMedia Recode.
- Drag the movie to the system and in “Audio” > “Import” decide on the music you want to place below the movie.
- Both equally tracks are now displayed in the reduced window. Simply click the arrow to merge both equally tracks into one particular.
- At last, just click “Insert Occupation” and then click “Encode” to export and conserve the video and new music.
Option: GIFs with music from YouTube
You can use the “gifsound.com” web page to accompany a GIF with a music keep track of from YouTube with just a couple of clicks. Essentially, all you need is the URL of the GIF and the hyperlink for the YouTube title – the resource does the rest.