WhatsApp continues to bring more news in its update for various smartphones in the world. The latest version brings functions such as the possibility of being able to activate the reproduction of audio notes at a speed of 1x, 1.5x and up to 2x. It is also expected that the app can enable messages that disappear in less than a day, without leaving a trace.
While that happens, WhatsApp has improved not only its system for sending messages or a variety of multimedia content, but it is also now possible to blur the background of your video calls that you make on your cell phone.
It should be noted that at the moment this trick can be performed on the iPhone, with the latest update of its operating system to iOS 15. Although it is currently in beta, you can know all the steps to download the software using this link.
Once you have iOS 15 beta on your Apple cell phone, then you must follow these simple steps in WhatsApp so that they never see what’s behind you again, activating the so-called “portrait mode” in the same style as Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Messenger, among others.
The first thing to do is download the latest version of WhatsApp on your iPhone. After that, you will only have to execute the following steps. Remember that at the moment it is not possible to do it on Android terminals:
- You must first have iOS 15 on your iPhone.
- Now just make a WhatsApp video call with any contact, you can be a trusted friend.
- When he answers you, you just have to lower the control panel of your iPhone.
- You will notice that a widget appears in a top corner that says “Effects”. Only this appears in iOS 15.
- When you enter you will see a WhatsApp video call logo and below the option to activate the “portrait mode” in your communication.
- Once this is done, you will see that the background of your WhatsApp video call will be blurred, that is, blurred.
- That way no one else will know where you are, much less something that you don’t want your friends to see will be noticed.
- In case you want to deactivate the “portrait mode” of your WhatsApp video calls, you will have to make a communication again and perform the previous steps.
- Instead of enabling the blurring feature of the video call, turn it off.
- At the moment it can only be done on the iPhone and not on the Android.
This tool is not available in iOS 14 or the corresponding betas. You can download Apple’s new operating system from its website.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.