Don’t you want anyone to find out who you are? Every time we download WhatsApp on our cell phone we are always asked for our name. Although some decorate it with emojis or emoticons, others simply fill that field with a phrase. For them there is a trick.
This is the case of the name in white or blank name. Every time you are added to a group of WhatsApp, your last name or what you have written is visible to everyone. That is why here we will show you the method to become invisible.
HOW TO PUT YOUR WHATSAPP NAME BLANK
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There go to Settings or Configuration.
- At that moment you must click on your profile picture.
- There you can edit your name.
- Now enter this link of Unicode.
- Copy the box symbol and paste it into the WhatsApp name.
- You can paste the blank text as many times as you want.
- When you finish, click “Ready” and with this you can get the blank name or blank name in WhatsApp.
- Remember that when someone adds you to a WhatsApp group, your name will no longer appear and you will protect your identity and privacy much more.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.