The next birthday is just around the corner and congratulations should be sent, nothing easier than that. Here you will find a selection of excellent birthday wishes.
The most important things at a glance
Happy birthday also works great through WhatsApp these days when you have to do it fast. We have put together a colorful selection of greeting cards, greeting images and sayings for you, from which you can create a very personal birthday greeting and send it via WhatsApp.
Our article explains exactly how this works.
- My wish is short and small: May you always be happy!
- To a year in which it rains nothing but confetti. Happy Birthday!
- I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart, because you are simply wonderful! My thoughts are with you, I hug you tight and I look forward to the new year of your life!
- I sincerely wish you all the best for your celebration today.
- All the best for your birthday! Let yourself celebrate properly and enjoy your day.
- A hat full of joy, a barrel full of happiness, I also wish love and health in one piece.
- Charm, style and old age… Today you have achieved at least one of them.
- Happy birthday, young man! Were you really sad when the dinosaurs went extinct?
- I wish you a warm and bright birthday, but it’s easy with so many candles.
- Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can uncork today! Bottom up!
- Some words of wisdom on your birthday: Smile while you still have teeth! Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations, you have reached the age of metals! Silver in your hair, gold in your teeth, lead in your feet.
- Phil Bosmans: “Learning to grow old with a young heart. That is the whole art.”
- Salvador Dalí: “Many people do not reach 80 years of age because they try to stay too long in their 40s.”
- Alexis Carrel: “It’s not about adding years to life, it’s about adding life to years.”
- Salma Hayek: “You can’t stay young. But if you feel reborn, you will be young again.”
- Heinrich Böll: “You can tell how old you are by looking at the faces of those you knew when you were young.”
- Dame Barbara Cartland: “Men are as old as they feel, women as young as they seem.”
Greeting cards and greeting images.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.