WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that has a lot of secrets inside its settings, for example: you can adjust the platform to download photos in HD; block access to the app with a fingerprint; Adding end-to-end encryption to backups, etc., likewise, also allows you to archive certain chats, although at first glance you can see that you have, so today we will teach you a trick to hide the ” tab Archived ‘.
What is the ‘Archive’ tool for? It is simple, as its name implies, it serves to pigeonhole (save) certain conversations from WhatsApp that have been no longer active for a long time, for example, study groups from a college course that you have already completed. Normally, at the end of the cycle, the members of a group chat of a subject stop talking or simply create a new one for another cycle.
How do I know if I have inactive group chats? To know this, you have to go down to the first chat of your WhatsApp account, from there you can see if there are very old groups that all they do is take up space in the chats tab.
HOW TO ARCHIVE OLD CHATS IN WHATSAPP
- Press and hold a chat that you want to archive until it is shaded.
- The next thing will be to tap on the others that you want to pigeonhole.
- Finally, at the top you will see several options, choose the folder icon with an arrow pointing down.
HOW TO HIDE THE ARCHIVED TAB IN WHATSAPP
- First, make sure that the application has no pending updates in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then, open the app and press the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on ‘Settings’.
- Then go to the ‘Chats’ section.
- Finally, scroll to the end of the space bar and deactivate the option ‘Keep chats archived’.
Ready, as you can see the Archived tab will no longer appear at the top of the main interface of WhatsAppOn the contrary, it will now be located at the end of all conversations, so you will have to scroll down to open them. Another additional fact is that if one of the archived chats has activity, it will automatically leave the archived folder.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.