We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy online at our site. The following discloses the information collection and dissemination methods for this website.
CBR (“Website”) is owned and operated by Valnet Inc. (“US” or “US”), a corporation incorporated under Canadian law, headquartered at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, the page you visited on our website, whether it was referenced by another website, and when.
Use log files as you would on most standard website servers. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet service providers (ISPs), browse/end pages, platform types, date/time stamps, trend analysis, site management, aggregate user movement. Includes clicks for tracking. Collects a wide range of demographic information for aggregation.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Required Cookies: These cookies are essential to the provision of our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies help us remember the choices you make on our website, remember your settings, and personalize the website experience.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us collect statistics and analytics usage to help analyze website usage.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such as “like” an article. Depending on your social media settings, the social media network may have this record and display a name or identifier in connection with this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and locations to provide you with relevant advertising. See the Advertisers section below for more information.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so using individual browser options. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Use pixel tags. This is a small graphic file that allows us and our trusted third party partners to track usage of your website and collect usage data such as the number of pages visited, the time spent on each page and what you clicked on next. is. , And other information about your website visits.
When you visit our website, a third-party advertising company serves your ads. If these companies use information about your access to this or any other website (not including name, address, email address, or phone number) to provide advertising about the products or services you are interested in. there is. If you need more information about this practice and want to know the option these companies do not use this information, click here.
We reviewed all advertising partner policies and ensured that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We are using the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website that collects personally identifiable information, and be alert to when users leave our site. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Purpose of data collection
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Website management, including troubleshooting, statistics or data analysis.
- To improve your website and enhance your user experience by giving you access to personalized content tailored to your interests
- Analyze user usage and optimize services.
- To ensure that our website is safe and not subject to hacking or fraud.
- Share information with partners to deliver targeted advertising and social media features.
Data shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, as disclosed herein, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data about your website usage. See the Advertisers section above for more information.
How to save data
All data collected through our website is stored on servers in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in rotation log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
To ensure the security of our data, we reviewed our partners’ privacy policies and confirmed that they comply with similar policies.
Consent under applicable law
Conforms to the IAB European Transparency and Consent Framework.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to access certain services and you will not be able to provide a personalized website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of conduct that focuses on protecting personal data in the cloud. We will comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
If we become aware of a data security breach, tampering, unauthorized access, or disclosure of personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and as required by all applicable laws. I’ll announce it.
Access, modify and delete data
You have the right to request information about the data we have filed for you, to correct and/or delete your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or the address above. Note: Data Compliance Department.
This website is not intended for users under the age of 16. Please visit this website. This ensures that you are at least 16 years old or are visiting the website under the supervision of a parent.
Legal abandonment statement
We make every effort to protect your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information if required by law. In that case, we sincerely believe that such action is necessary to comply with current judicial, court, or legal proceedings. One of our sites.
Notification of changes