1. Tell us your current hardware:
(Please list here and do not refer to the signature, since some do not see it and the hardware changes)
- Processor (CPU): …Intel® Core™ i7 Processor – 12700K
- Main memory (RAM): …2 X 16 GB DDR4 / BL2K16G36C16U4R
- Motherboard: …Z690 GAMING X DDR4 (1.0) Bios F8
- Power Supply: …Seasonic FOCUS GX-750 80PLUS Gold 750 Watt Fully Modular PC Power Supply
- Box: …Thermaltake Level 20 GT
- Graphics Card: …AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Challenger D 12GB OC
- HDD/SSD: …Western Digital Black SN850 M2/1TB
- Other hardware that is obviously related to the problem (monitor model, cooling, etc.):
2. Describe your problem. The more precise and better you describe your problem, the better we can help you (additional images might be helpful, for example):
hello dear community,
I would like to return to another topic in the following thread:
It is specifically about the new current bios versions of the Gigabyte Z690 motherboard series, which was released a few days ago.
In the current version of my board, I noticed that a UV is no longer displayed via adaptive + offset in various programs.
The HWMonitor and HWiNFO programs should be mentioned here. >> IA voltage compensation.
In both programs, a negative offset is no longer displayed in the current version of F8 Bios.
But this is set in the UEFI.
Therefore, I would like to ask all Gigabyte Z690 users with current UEFI and negative or positive standard settings Adaptive + Offset UV/OC if they have had similar experiences.
What I also noticed is that in the CPU-Z stress test, my all-core clock returns to 4.5 GHz, even without a negative offset.
Didn’t have this described behavior in previous versions of Bios!
Generally, everything is set to auto in my UEFI, with the settings, adaptive negative + offset, and a power limit of 125 watts per limit.
I would appreciate your feedback on behavior in current BIOS versions.
3. What steps have you already taken/tried to solve the problem and what did you do?
PS: Also note the various pinned topics and forum search. You may already find the solution to your problem there.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.
Does Cloud Gaming Have a Bright Future? Google and Microsoft´s Latest Moves
6 Benefits of Playing the Bitcoin Dice Game
Essential Tips for Providing a Healthy Diet to Your Canine Companion