Hockey is back in full swing, following a four-month pause to the NHL season due to the coronavirus pandemic. The 24-team original postseason, which included a round-robin and elimination qualifying round, has been narrowed down to 16 teams and the seeding has been determined.
Eight teams have been eliminated: the Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Rangers, Florida Panthers, Edmonton Oilers, Nashville Predators, Minnesota Wild, Winnipeg Jets and Toronto Maple Leafs.
The remaining teams are playing in spectator-less arenas in two Canadian hub cities. One is in Toronto, where the Eastern Conference games will be held, and the other is in Edmonton, where the Western Conference games will take place.
Below you’ll find the a bracket of the entire playoffs and the schedule for the First Round games. Results will be updated as the postseason progresses. Stay with CBS Sports for your Stanley Cup playoff coverage and analysis, and check out CBS Sports HQ for daily highlights and breakdowns.
Stanley Cup Playoffs viewing information
All times Eastern
(* if necessary)
- Game 1: Flyers 2, Canadiens 1
- Game 2: Canadiens 5, Flyers 0
- Game 3: Flyers 1, Canadiens 0
- Game 4: Flyers 2, Canadiens 0
- Game 5: Canadiens 5, Flyers 3
- Game 6: Friday, August 21, 7 p.m., Montreal vs. Philadelphia | TV: NBCSN
- *Game 7: Sunday, August 23, TBD, Montreal at Philadelphia | TBD
- Game 1: Islanders 4, Capitals 2
- Game 2: Islanders 5, Capitals 2
- Game 3: Islanders 2, Capitals 1
- Game 4: Capitals 3, Islanders 2
- Game 5: Thursday, August 20, 8 p.m., New York at Washington | TV: NBCSN
- *Game 6: Saturday, August 22, TBD, New York vs. Washington | TBD
- *Game 7: Sunday, August 23, TBD, New York at Washington | TBD
- Game 1: Flames 3, Stars 2
- Game 2: Stars 5, Flames 4
- Game 3: Flames 2, Stars 0
- Game 4: Stars 5, Flames 4 (OT)
- Game 5: Stars 2, Flames 1
- Game 6: Thursday, August 20, 10:30 p.m., Calgary vs. Dallas | TV: NBCSN
- *Game 7: Saturday, August 22, TBD, Calgary at Dallas | TBD
- Game 1: Canucks 5, Blues 2
- Game 2: Canucks 4, Blues 3 (OT)
- Game 3: Blues 3, Canucks 2 (OT)
- Game 4: Blues 3, Canucks 1
- Game 5: Canucks 4, Blues 3
- Game 6: Friday, August 21, 9:45 p.m., Vancouver vs. St. Louis | TV: NBCSN
- *Game 7: Sunday, August 23, TBD, Vancouver at St. Louis | TBD
Qualifying Round Results
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.