A new driver with edition range 22.4.2 can now be downloaded from the official internet site for AMD Radeon graphics playing cards. The new driver provides aid for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. There are also regular bug fixes and advancements, as effectively as optimizations. A list of fixed and unresolved challenges can be discovered underneath. Updating with variation number 22.4.2 requires Home windows 10 or Home windows 11 as nicely as an AMD Radeon RX 400 or Radeon 600 series graphics card and newer and can now be downloaded making use of the Radeon Computer software Update function by way of from ⚙ Settings → Process → Application and drivers, as well as right from AMD and consider them out. A lot more information on this update can be discovered underneath or from AMD.
Down load -> Obtain AMD Radeon Computer software Adrenalin 2020 Version
The new Adrenalin driver for Home windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Obtain -> Down load AMD Radeon Software package Adrenalin 2020 Edition
This report gives facts on the most up-to-date AMD Radeon driver.
Website -> https://www.amd.com/en/help/
Variation 22.4.2 contains the next new characteristics and enhancements:
- The Radeon Software package Adrenalin 22.4.2 set up package consists of the adhering to: AMD Computer software: Adrenalin Version 22.4.2 Driver Variation 21.50.21.07 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Model 30..15021.7000).
- Vampires: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt™.
Solved troubles ->
- 4K 120Hz screen mode may perhaps be lacking on some FreeSync™ shows making use of some AMD graphics products and solutions, these types of as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
Known Concerns ->
- GPU utilization may perhaps get caught at 100% in Radeon functionality metrics immediately after closing game titles on some AMD graphics goods such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users of the Windows® 10 working process might notice the lack of the streamlined Home windows transparency outcome.
- The monitor could flicker black when switching tabs concerning video clip playback and gameplay on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Working with Radeon™ Tremendous Resolution on shows with a resolution of 2560 × 1600 may perhaps trigger a procedure crash. A workaround is to set the Screen Scale Mode to Comprehensive Panel.
- Enhanced Sync could lead to a black monitor to seem when enabled in some video games and technique settings. Any user who may have problems with Enhanced Sync enabled need to disable it as a workaround.
- Radeon efficiency metrics and logging capabilities may perhaps intermittently report particularly substantial and incorrect memory clock values.
through AMD Support
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.