The Blizzard developers have posted a guide to the release of Diablo 2 Resurrected on their website. There you will find the confirmation of the start time, a frequently asked questions area and much more.
Blizzard developers have one on their website Diablo 2 Resurrected Launch Guide released. We have summarized the most important findings for you below:
- Anyone who has purchased Diablo 2 Resurrected can download and install the game now, on all platforms (PC, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch)
- Diablo II: Resurrected is only available digitally, there are no physical versions of the game.
- All buyers can play Diablo II: Resurrected on September 23 at 5:00 pm CET.
- Diablo II: Resurrected ranking will only be implemented after the release of D2R.
- If you want to use multiplayer features on an Xbox console, you need Xbox Live Gold. A subscription to Playstation Plus is required on Sony consoles.
- You can also use your Diablo 2 save games in Diablo 2 Resurrected, but only as an offline save game. If you want to use the online features, you must create a new online character.
How to install Diablo II: Resurrected
- Load the Battle.net desktop app download it, install it (if you haven’t already) and launch it. Sign up for a FREE Battle.net Account or log in with an existing account.
- Open your Battle.net app and allow it to download any pending updates (this should happen automatically when updates are available).
- Select “Games”> “Diablo II: Risen“and click” Install. “Once the installation is complete, all you have to do is click” Play “to launch the game.
FÜR XBOX SERIES X | S and XBOX ONE:
- Turn on your console and log into your Xbox Live account.
- If instant-on mode is enabled, your download should be of Diablo II: Risen start automatically. If instant-on mode is off, you will need to go to the Xbox Live home screen and select “My games and apps.”
- Look under the “Games” tab Diablo II: Risen and select “Install”.
- As soon as the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Risen Select and press “Start” to start the game.
FOR PLAYSTATION 5 AND PLAYSTATION 4:
- Turn on your console and log in with your preferred account.
- When automatic download is enabled, your download should be of Diablo II: Risen start automatically. If automatic download is disabled, you should go to your game library and select “Search” from the menu above.
- Then type in the search field “Diablo II: Risen” to.
- First select “Diablo II: Risen“and then” Download “.
- As soon as the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Risen Select and press “X” to start the game.
FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH:
- Turn on your console when you have received your code and log into your profile.
- Open Nintendo eShop and select “Enter Code”.
- Enter your code and press “OK”.
- Next, a confirmation request will appear. Select “Redeem” here.
- Downloading Diablo II: Risen then it should start automatically.
- As soon as the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Risen Select to start the game.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements, as we are independent in researching and selecting the featured products. We receive a small commission from the sale of products, which we use to partially fund the free content on the website.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.