Even if the SIM is 4G, if you are not getting fast internet or great data speed, try changing this setting related to the mobile browser.
Bombay : In almost all parts of India now 4G Internet Has arrived. 5G internet trials are underway in the country. However, 3G and 2G services are still available in the country. But 4G is widely used in the country. Now everyone has smartphones that can use 4G internet and the internet connectivity that suits them best. Even so, owning one is still out of reach for the average person. We are often bothered by the slowness of the Internet on mobile phones. Your phone is fully connected to the network, but the internet speed is not what you want. (How to increase mobile internet speed)
Even if you have a 4G SIM, you may not get fast internet or great data speed. However, you may need to make some changes to your mobile device settings to get faster internet speeds. Subscribers to Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel or Vodafone-Idea (V), the largest telecommunications company in the country, can easily do so.
- Is the mobile software up to date? Make sure.
- See if mobile devices can really give you the internet speed you expect. E.g. Mobile processor and RAM
- Keep cleaning mobile RAM.
- Temporarily disable VPN service
- Turn off mobile notifications.
SIM card related settings
- Ask in your area which company SIM card has the best network and maximum internet speed. You also get the SIM card from that company. If it is not possible to get a new SIM card, transfer the existing SIM card to that company.
- See if the SIM card you are currently using is a 4G upgrade. If the SIM card is 3G, don’t rush to run 4G on it.
Related settings if you use a WiFi router
- Y Fai Mode – AX
- Maximum connected devices: keep 1 to 2.
- Set the frequency channel to something. In short, don’t switch to automatic mode.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, you can decide what you use Wi-Fi for, use it.
- Emphasize using only one thing at a time. Simultaneous calls from WhatsApp, Pubji, Internet browser, etc. Don’t use things.
Browser related settings
- Do not use the private mode in the browser.
- Deactivate the option ‘Download images’ when you do not need it in the browser. E.g. Chrome browser.
- Try typing with your fingers instead of entering voice commands in the browser.
- If you only need to hear the sound while watching a video on YouTube, keep the resolution of the video to a minimum. If resolution is required, opt for max HD or 720p.
- Get used to the websites you use every day by adding them to your favorites.
- Preferably use a paid service.
- When choosing a virtual server, make sure it is in the closest country.
- Select the server with the least Internet load. Make sure the server load is 40% to 55%.
- If you want to download large files, movies, please use the Internet from 11:30 pm to 6 am. Internet speed is highest during this time.
(How to increase mobile internet speed)