1. From a smartphone, pc or pill, go to the address https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/. Then click on on the “Identify with FranceConnect” button.
2. Opt for the individual account you want to link with: ameli professional medical insurance account, own spot of the Mutualité sociale agricole (MSA), unique area of impots.gouv.fr or any other support that provides authentication. FranceConnect.
3. When recognized, all you have to do is click on the button “Continue with the vaccine certification – Healthcare insurance” to obtain it in PDF format.
4. Then we can preserve the certificate to the smartphone, computer system or pill and print it or take a photograph if it has been downloaded to a personal computer and there is no printer to have it on your phone. Just after every injection of a dose of vaccine, a new model of the certificate is accessible.
5. For smartphone end users, it is achievable to insert the certified vaccination certification in the “My notebook” part of theTousAntiCovid mobile software downloadable for free of charge from the AppStore or Google Participate in Keep. To do this, merely screen the QR code on the suitable that seems on the certification (doc printed or exhibited in pdf on the screen of a tablet, personal computer or other smartphone). It will then be automatically stored in the app.
Soon after every vaccine injection, request a accredited vaccination certification.
Given that May 3, wellbeing experts who vaccinate in vaccination facilities or in the metropolis give each vaccinated this accredited vaccination certification In paper format, in addition to the vaccination summary, which, signed, constitutes a professional medical certificate. People vaccinated before May well 3 or who were being not specified the certified vaccination certificate through vaccination, can now get hold of it right. by using this teleservice of the Health Insurance coverage.
The vaccination certification is not up to day: what to do?
The man or woman whose vaccination certification mentions “existing vaccination cycle” even although they have now experienced covid-19 and in point have been given a single injection can go to their vaccination area, with the favourable result of their RT-PCR check so that the skilled who vaccinated her can reveal in the Covid Vaccines teleservice that her vaccination cycle has ended. You can then update the certificate and produce it to them. This certification will also be readily available at the teleservice dedicated.
What if we will not grasp digital resources?
People today who do not grasp digital equipment or do not have accessibility to them can ask for their certificate from the specialist who vaccinated them or, failing that, retrieve it from their managing medical professional or any other health and fitness specialist. To get it on line, they can also get enable by going to just one of the 1,300 company spaces in France around their residences.
What is the licensed vaccination certificate for?
This certified vaccination certificate readily available in France can provide as official evidence of vaccination for employs in the nationwide territory for which these evidence can be asked for. Do the job is underway to outline these employs in just the framework of the discussion of the invoice on managing the way out of the well being disaster. Certification could be needed to take part in massive gatherings of extra than 1000 folks, this kind of as selected styles of concerts or demonstrates, and so forth.
From this standpoint, only the QR code that appears on the printed version of the certificate really should be presented. Own details (last title, initial identify, vaccine title, etc.) is not meant to be communicated. In addition, a European “environmentally friendly electronic certification” will be expected to journey in the European Union from 1 July. The Overall health Insurance policies will update the accredited vaccination certificates so that they can be downloaded from June 21 in European format. From that day on, they will be presented in French and English.