Update: Patch 1.06 is obtainable to download now on PS4. It weighs in at a pretty reasonable 1.7GB.
Primary Story: Ghost of Tsushima’s having an additional update, but really don’t count on any recreation-transforming additions. It’ll be readily available “afterwards right now” (that is the 5th August if you happen to be looking through this write-up even more down the line).
The emphasize of patch 1.06 is that the Traveller’s Attire is getting built more efficient. Beforehand, carrying the outfit would let you to observe down collectables such as Mongol artefacts and records. As you acquired nearer to an merchandise, the controller would vibrate. But with this update, the Traveller’s Apparel will come with “visible and audio” cues to let you know when something’s close by. It seems like you’ll be able to customise these cues to suit your desires.
You can come across the whole patch notes below.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- The Traveler’s Apparel has been increased to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can swap or increase controller vibration in order to offer a greater, much more available expertise
- Expanded Substantial Textual content accessibility selection to also incorporate added prompts and aim textual content
- Dealt with a bug the place people could come upon a black monitor protecting against progress in specific tales
- Addressed a bug exactly where users could come to be caught in some Yarikawa tales
- Additional bug and crash fixes
Are you nevertheless enjoying through Ghost of Tsushima? Are there any enhancements or additions that you might be hoping for? Draw your blade in the feedback section below.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.