Clear memory hidden from your browser will not make your device fly, but it can help applications load faster and make ios o iPadOS runs more smoothly.
When clearing the memory of hidden regularly, your devices ios They will continue to work without problems, especially when using the browser. This should be the first thing you do if you start getting these kinds of errors.
The only downside to erasing memory hidden of the browser is that it deletes your saved login data and any settings you have saved on certain pages. So you will have to log back in to all websites every time you clear your browser data.
However, delete the hidden it is a very simple way to improve the performance of your device ios, if it is running slower than normal. Next we will tell you how to clear the cache of some browsers.
How to clear cache in Safari?
- Open Settings on your iPhone / iPad, then select Safari from the list of applications.
- Tap “Clear history and website data.”
- Confirm that you want to delete the data.
How to clear the cache in Chrome
- Open Chrome, tap on the three-dot icon in the menu bar, and then go to Settings> Privacy> Clear browsing data.
- Make sure that cookies, site data and images and files stored in hidden are selected and set the date range to “All the time” if you want to free up as much space as possible.
- Tap “Clear browsing data.”
How to clear the cache in Edge
- Open Edge and tap on the three dots icon in the lower right.
- Go to Settings> Privacy> Clear browsing data.
- Tap “Clear browsing data” and then confirm your selection.
How to clear the cache in Firefox
- In Firefox, tap the menu icon and go to Privacy> Settings> Data management.
- Select the type of data you want to delete and then click on “Clear private data” to empty the entire cache, or else click on “Website data” and delete saved data from specific web pages.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.