Huawei is currently distributing a new app update for Petal Maps containing the latest version 18.104.22.1680(001). This latest update reaches users with a download size of 50 MB.
Huawei’s navigation solution has once again received some improvements, as a look at the changelog reveals. Petal Maps is now a serious solution, even if you can’t keep up with the big main dogs.
Petal Maps 22.214.171.1240(001) Changelog
[AR Navigation zu Fuß]
Smart 3D guidance to help you find your way.
Get smart alerts about the road ahead as you drive.
Get an instant overview of rainfall in your area.
Find out about temperature changes in different areas.
Choose a seasonal theme to spice things up.
Everything you need to know in one place.
If you want to download the latest version of Petal Maps, you need to go to the AppGallery and download the update there. You can also download the update directly from the Petal Maps download page (Link) to download.
Please note that this update will be gradually distributed in different countries and Huawei may only offer you the update later.
Petal Maps is a mapping and navigation tool developed by Huawei and an alternative to Google Maps. It is currently available in more than 140 countries and regions.
Characteristics of petal maps
[Durchsuchen der Karte]
- You can zoom in and out of the map, adjust the position of the map, and even tilt and rotate the viewing angle of the map. You can also use air gestures to control the map, switch between 2D and 3D map views, and see real-time traffic conditions as you navigate.
- Use the terrain layer to get a better overview of the land.
- Use the weather layer to check current weather and forecasts for different locations.
- Use the COVID-19 layer to stay up to date on the virus with daily updated data.
[Suche nach Orten]
- In the extensive database of places you are guaranteed to find the place you are looking for.
- Enter keywords to get search recommendations, then touch a recommendation to see more details. Don’t worry if you can’t remember the exact name of the place – our rough search will help you.
- Use category shortcuts to discover popular nearby places with a single tap.
- Real-time traffic data will help you choose a faster route and avoid traffic jams. You can set route preferences and add multiple stops when planning your route.
- During navigation, a multicolored bar is displayed at the edge of the screen, giving you an instant overview of the expected traffic situation along the entire route.
- Supports Head-up Display (HUD) for safer navigation while driving.
- Share your screen while browsing by turning the display on top of other apps. You will then still see important navigation information, but you can use other apps at the same time.
- Supports walking and cycling navigation, and navigation with a HUAWEI WATCH 3 series device.
- When navigating, use air gestures to switch between showing the full route or just the current section for safer driving.
*Currently, air gestures are only supported on Mate 30, Mate 40 and P40 series devices that have been updated to EMUI 11.0 or later.
- Once you’ve set up your home and work addresses, a commuter map will appear below the map with estimated travel times and traffic conditions to help you avoid rush hour.
- Choose from a variety of distinctive vehicle icons.
- Organize your favorite places by dividing them into separate lists with their own icons.
- Sync your devices with each other by matching your data with HUAWEI Mobile Cloud or Dropbox Cloud.
[Erstellen Sie die Karte gemeinsam]
- Help others decide where to go by rating and reviewing places on the map.
- Add new places and report or edit incorrect information.
Keep browsing, even without an Internet connection.
Explore the world with the help of videos.
Navigate complex intersections with ease.
Enjoy a more realistic experience.
[Punkte und Medaillen]
Get recognized for your achievements in Petal Maps.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.