| Asbury Park Press
The Big Ten football team is running off in a condensed season and we barely recognize things.
In the first week, Iowa, Penn State University, and Michigan State University were defeated (all in the Big Ten Championship games over the last five years). Purdue, Indiana, and Rutgers have risen to become one of the winners. I can’t wait to see what the second week offers.
The USA TODAY network beatwriter, which covers the entire conference team, offers all game choices for the season against spreads.
Here is a list of our writers and their records so far:
- Frank Bodani @YDRPennState (Covers Penn State at ydr.com) 4-3
- Mike Carmin @carmin_jc (Purdue covered at JConline.com) 4-3
- Graham Couch @Graham_Couch (LansingStateJournal.com columnist) 3-4
- Mark Emmert @MarkEmmert (Covering Iowa at HawkCentral.com) 3-4
- Chris Iseman @ChrisIseman (covers Rutgers on app.com) 3-4
- Chad Leistikow @ChadLeistikow (Iowa Columnist at HawkCentral.com) 1-6
- Zach Osterman @@ ZachOsterman (covering Indiana on IndyStar.com) 0-0
- Jeff Potrykus @ jaypo1961 (covers Wisconsin on JSonline.com) 4-4
- Rainer Sabin @RainerSabin (Freep.com Covers Michigan, Michigan) 3-4
- Orion Sang @orion_sang (Cover Michigan on Freep.com) 3-4
- Chris Solari @chrissolari (Freep.com Covers Michigan) 6-1
This week’s games (Friday for Minnesota-Maryland, canceled for Wisconsin-Nebraska, Saturday for the rest of the game) and selections are:Be sure to get the latest updates for the row BetMGM.com:
Minnesota, Maryland (-20.5)
SANG: Minnes store
Big Ten Power Ranking: Which team is down?
Purdue, Illinois (-6)
Rutgers Indiana (-11.5)
There is nothing to distract: How Greg Schiano pulls out a “chop” to stay focused on Rutgers
Michigan, Michigan (-25)
Future outlook: Three things to watch out for in Michigan vs. Michigan
Northwestern Iowa (-2.5)
Pennsylvania State University Ohio State University (-13)
LEISTIKOW: Pennsylvania State University
Break the barrier: Jesse Arnell’s legendary reach was carried beyond Pennsylvania State Sports