Uttarakhand Dependent Services Range Committee (UKSSSC) presents on-line test admission cards for recruitment to junior engineer (citizen) posts in 2019 and 2020 (Uttarakhand Peijal San Sadan Bikas Eva Munir Mannigan) Launched.Down load from right here
UKSS SCJE Admit Card 2020
UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Dependent Companies Collection Committee (UKSSSC) offers on the net exam admission cards for recruitment to junior engineer (citizen) posts in 2019 and 2020 (Uttarakhand Peijal San Sadan Bikas Eva Munir Mannigan) Released for the advertisement selection. 18 / UKSSSC / 2019 and advert range: 24 / UKSSSC / 2020, their internet sites (sssc.united kingdom.gov.in) respectively. Candidates can download the UKSSSC Confess Card from the formal web-site (https://uksssconline.in). A backlink to down load the Confess Card together with other information sent with your registered electronic mail ID. The software ID was sent to the prospect registered with the mobile telephone selection.
The UKSSSCJE Acknowledge Card Backlink is also revealed underneath. Candidates can also download the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card right from the hyperlink beneath.
How to obtain UKSSSC JE Acknowledge Card 2020?
- Go to the official UKSSSC web-site, https://uksssconline.in
- Please enter “application variety and day of birth”
- Click on “Exhibit Corridor Tickets”
- Download UKSSSC Junior Engineer Confess Card 2020
- If you have a candidate in query, you should stop by [email protected] with your post / ad identify (registered name, DoB, district, mobile variety, electronic mail ID, software ID, or father’s name) and the next three: You can ship an e-mail with the parameters.name
UKSS SCJE exam will be held at Saturday, December 19, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and Sunday, December 20, 2020 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
UKSSSC JE Test Sample:
There is an aim style of a number of-selection issue linked to civil engineering diplomas. The complete rating of the test is 100 details. 1 position will be deducted for each and every correct remedy and 1/4 place will be deducted for each and every incorrect remedy. Candidates will be given two hours to full the paper. Candidates should earn a minimum amount of 45 points (35% for SC / ST) to qualify for the check.