A different update for VLC Media Participant is now offered for obtain for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The update contains many bug fixes and improvements, which can be viewed underneath. I have bundled an overview of the alterations in contrast to the most up-to-date steady launch down below. The update with version selection 3..17 runs on Windows, macOS and Linux and can now be downloaded from the formal website. Much more data about this update can be discovered under or at VideoLAN.
Down load -> Download VLC Media Participant for Home windows, macOS and Linux
The new VLC Media Participant is now accessible for down load on the job web page:
Version 3..17 contains the next new functions and enhancements:
- Accurate a regression in the examination of MRLs from secondary sources.
- Let sq. brackets in the route part of URLs.
- Resolve display screen capture support on macOS with avcapture.
- Deal with closing HTTP 1.x connections.
- Make improvements to HTTP2 memory use.
- Improve AV capture module.
- Increase compatibility with AudioCD (audio/details blended mode, musicbrainz).
- Improve SMB compatibility by altering the examine dimensions.
- A variety of improvements to SRT modules (such as streamID).
- Increase support for DTS LBR.
- Correct some HEVC components decoders on Home windows crashing when transforming aspect ratio.
- Take care of components decoding for some AMD GPU motorists.
- Add support for new Fourcc for E-AC3, AV1, GeoVision.
- Take care of crashes with VP9 streams.
- Deal with styling problems with tx3g (mp4) subs tracks.
- Correct playback of reside AV1 streams.
seem output ->
- iOS/tvOS: Incorporate assistance for spatial audio.
- macOS: Take care of buying of some channels for > 5.1 channels.
- Android: rework of audio volume administration.
video clip output ->
- Resolve a D3D11 crash when the stream changes component ratio.
- Main revision of the adaptive streaming stack.
- Assistance for DAV video clip information.
- Include WebP impression mapping.
- Resolve missing audio get started of Opus audio in MKV/WebM.
- Deal with infinite loop in MP4.
- Fix extracts from attachments in ogg information.
- Supports uncompressed audio in mp4 (ISO/IEC 23003-5).
- Resolve some lip sync problems on unusual MPEG-TS streams.
- Qt/macOS: Take care of Consumer Furnished URLs.
- Include secure place dealing with on macOS.
- Qt: Make improvements to desire lookup.
- Qt: Resolve –no-mouse-gatherings choice.
- Update the YouTube script.
- Repair Icecast listing parsing that could cause missing entries.
- Increase UPnP compatibility with some servers.
Third Celebration Libraries (contrib) ->
- Update FFmpeg to 4.4.
- Update libflac to 1.3.4 to deal with CVE-2020-0499 and CVE-2021-0561.
- Update libsmb2 to repair invalid UTF-8 encoding of some filenames.
- Update taglib to correct corruptions when enhancing some OGG metadata.
- Update dav1d to .9.2.
- Update fribidi to 1..11.
- Update freetype to 2.11.1.
- Update libass to .15.2.
- Drop pthreadGC2 in favor of winpthreads.
- Enable Java assistance for blurays on Apple M1.
- Update libsrt to 1.4.4.
- Update twolame to .4..
- Update mpg123 to 1.29.3.
- Update libnfs to 5..1.
- Update libarchive to 3.6..
- Update the AOM encoder to 3.1.1.
VLC Media Participant for Home windows, macOS and Linux -> description
VLC Media Participant is a free, moveable media player for different audio and video codecs and file formats, as very well as DVDs, Video clip CDs, and supports several streaming protocols. It can also be employed as a unicast or multicast streaming server, in IPv4 and IPv6 networks, or as a transcoder for the supported online video and audio formats. The VLC Media Participant is applied by non-public buyers, in educational facilities and universities, but also by expert consumers. Over all, the substantial compatibility with a large range of formats and codecs is appreciated, which indicates that it can participate in virtually just about anything.
via Online video LAN
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.