This year WhatsApp has submitted a total of three changes for voice messages; the first, the reproduction of audios at twice the speed; the second, the waves that were eliminated; and the third, the function that allows you to listen to your notes before you send them. These tools were well received by the more than 5 billion users that the aforementioned application has, however, surely there is a contact in your agenda that usually sends you audios of several minutes as if it were a call. Today we will teach you a new trick so that you know everything they tell you without having to listen to anything.
The audio messages reached WhatsApp In 2013, since that moment they have become an essential tool when you do not have the possibility to write, but many use it in an incorrect way or abuse it, because as if it were a call they send voice notes from 20 minutes or more, although there is a function to play them at double speed, it still turns out to be too long.
To prevent you from finding your cell phone to your ear for several minutes, we will teach you a new trick that works for both Android and Apple iOS phones. It is important to clarify that it will be necessary to install an external application that you can download from the Google Play Store and the iPhone App Store.
HOW TO KNOW WHAT AN AUDIO SAYS WITHOUT LISTENING TO IT
- First, download the application ´Transcribe for WhatsApp´ on Android devices and ´Transcribed Audio Transcriber´ for iOS mobiles.
- Then, open the application and accept the permissions so that you can access the voice messages on WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp and enter an individual or group conversation where an audio has been sent to you.
- When you locate the voice memo, press it for a few seconds until it is shaded. Then, in the upper right, touch the three vertical points.
- Two options will be displayed: ´Info.´ and ´Share´, press the last one.
- A new window will open where you will have to choose the app that will transcribe the audio.
- Finally, it only remains to wait for the application to do its job, the delay depends on the amount of time the audio lasts.
Ready, now you will no longer have the obligation to listen to your friend, family member or coworker for several minutes, you can even copy and paste the transcribed text to a notepad, a personal chat on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.