Lhe WhatsApp application is the instant messaging application that has been used the most around the world, Despite this, it has functions that are little known among users.
Within this platform there are more and more news, such as the option to “clone” the application quickly and easily on your device with Android operating system. Here we tell you how to do it:
h3: Why would anyone want to clone your WhatsApp?
This function can be used to enter the numbers you want on your device, although it should be clarified that only on some cell phones you can enter the application with two different accounts.
How to clone WhatsApp?
To carry out this trick it is not necessary to download any extra program. Also, to clone it you must have Android 10 or higher on your cell phone. The steps are the following:
- Open the “settings” option on your cell phone
- Go to “Applications”
- Click on “Duplicate or Clone Apps”
- You will instantly see a list of the other applications that you can duplicate
- Select WhatsApp and once you have done it, restart your device
- Then go to the second icon that appears in the application
- You will have to enter your cell phone number and you will immediately receive a verification code.
- After following these steps you will have cloned your WhatsApp
Do these steps to clone WhatsApp work on other cell phones?
This function is only available for cell phones with Android operating system such as Samsung, Xiaomi or Huawei.
COVID-19 VACCINE NEWS IN MEXICO:
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.