The producer of the FRITZ!Box AVM nowadays introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-101159 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400 produced. The update only consists of bug fixes and other improvements for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400, which can be viewed beneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101159 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400 now you can down load and check out. As a person of the lab variation, you can download the update by using the FRITZ!Box person interface. More information and facts about this update can be discovered beneath or at AV M.
Down load -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101159 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
The new firmware is accessible for obtain at the adhering to AVM web-site:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-101159 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
Awareness: This firmware is only appropriate for FRITZ!Repeater 2400!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New advancements in FRITZ!OS 07.39-101159 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400
- Adjust: The force assistance for visitor WLAN access sends login/logout occasions of visitor gadgets from the respective mesh grasp or mesh repeater they are registered to.
- Improvement: In addition to nation and language, the time zone is now also applied to a repeater in the mesh (FRITZ!Repeater or FRITZ!Box as mesh repeater).
- Preset: Corrected labels on the abscissa axis on the “WLAN / radio channel” website page if the “1 moment” time time period was selected.
- Fixed: “Refresh” button was lacking on “WLAN/wireless network” web site when MAC filter was active.
- Mounted: Several optical fixes on the “WLAN / Radio Channel” webpage with WLAN radios disabled.
- Preset: In environments with quite number of WiFi networks, the auto channel aspect could have an unfavorable channel rating.
- Set: Fixes in “WLAN/Stability” page when incorporating new WLAN devices to MAC filter.
- Preset: Lacking LED signage for WPS unsuccessful procedure.
- Fastened: Right after modifying the dwelling community to a various IP tackle, some outdated IP addresses have been continue to shown, even even though DHCP experienced presently assigned new types.
- Preset: If the FRITZ!Repeater was not linked, “The climate server is not responding” appeared way too generally in the event log.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was tested in typical environments before release, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any harm ensuing from the use of this version. You can modify the FRITZ!Box again to the official FRITZ!OS making use of the recovery.exe file bundled in this lab bundle.
very similar posts
Observe: To use the new options, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for example, the current variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.