AVM is also creating the forthcoming FRITZ!OS available for screening as a lab edition for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE. This FRITZ! Labor has new features fresh new from progress and currently permits a preview of potential FRITZ!OS options from the up coming major update. The lab commences with modernized person interface, new attributes for FRITZ!Fon devices, enlargement of VPN assist to involve WireGuard, and other improvements for WLAN, Mesh, and other locations. Other remarkable functions will adhere to in the coming months. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-95589 for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE can now be downloaded and analyzed from AVM. Extra information and facts about this update can be uncovered underneath or at AV M.
Download -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-95589 for FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
The new firmware is available for obtain at the following AVM web page:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-95589 for FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
Notice: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE!
Web site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New features in FRITZ!OS 7.39-95589 for the FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- Simply call announcement: the FRITZ!Fon learns to converse: new capabilities for FRITZ!Fon: the new voice ringer purpose announces the caller’s name or quantity if wanted.
- WireGuard aid for effortless setup of VPN connections: WireGuard is a modern day and uncomplicated to recognize VPN solution. Its intention is to be speedier, more simple and thinner than IPSec. Unlike IPSec and OpenVPN, a decreased number of cryptographic solutions are applied.
- Mesh WLAN: Extra effectiveness for the FRITZ!Box than Mesh Repeater: With the new FRITZ!OS, it is now probable to use far more than a single WLAN band for the WLAN uplink. This allows for larger facts throughput and steadiness on the mesh. When updating a mesh community that has by now been configured with an more mature FRITZ!OS and consists of a single or additional FRITZ!Box goods in Mesh Repeater method, the formerly unused WiFi band is immediately connected.
- A lot more person-pleasant FRITZ!Box user interface: The FRITZ!Box user interface has been visually revamped for the get started of the lab. What is notably placing below is the separation of the menu from the remaining edge of the screen and the width of the exhibited internet pages cropped for greater readability. This has a specifically constructive effect on the screen of tables and texts on notably huge screens (resolutions) and at the identical time increases the display screen on smartphones and tablets.
- Collection of an further screen with the temperature and humidity curve on the FRITZ!DECT 440.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta standing. It was analyzed in conventional environments ahead of release, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any problems ensuing from the use of this model. You can change the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS using the recovery.exe file incorporated in this lab package deal.
very similar posts
Observe: To use the new options, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the latest variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.