Internet Desktop – No matter how advanced the technology is, many of the events that are occurring in today’s society are direct evidence that the dangers are eight times greater. With the advent of social networks like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, everyone has the opportunity to share their interests with everyone. But cybercriminals and hackers get excited as personal things come to light. Accounts are being hacked and money is being looted along with user information. If you want to protect yourself from these hackers, follow a few tips: Tech experts say we can be safe with our information. WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging applications right now. Many users are already using ‘TWO STEPS VERIFICATION’ option to escape hackers and cyber criminals. And let’s see if we can do the same.
Be very careful when logging into a WhatsApp account on a new device. Otherwise, they are likely to provoke hackers. If you want to log into the device, a six-digit WhatsApp code comes in the form of SMS to mobile. However, if hackers find this code by mistake, they will be able to log into WhatsApp on your device. Then there is the risk of asking friends, acquaintances and family for money from your WhatsApp. To prevent this from happening, it is a good idea to enable the “two-level verification” option. Enabling this option will allow you to enter a PIN code and attach your official email to it. It is possible to enable and disable the ‘TWO-STEPS VERIFICATION’ option.
How to activate ..?
* To activate the two-level verification option, you must open WhatsApp
* Click on account in WhatsApp settings
* Account has the option ‘VERIFICATION IN TWO STEPS’ ఆప్.
* Click the Enable option there.
* Enter six-digit PIN, then confirm
* Then add the email. Selecting the Skip option without giving the email will cause problems if you accidentally forget the PIN.
* Email will be enabled after adding. It can be disabled if you don’t want it.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.